Heating System Repairs in Metairie, LA and Surrounding Areas
When the heat goes out during a winter cold snap, no one is happy. Your family is freezing, house plants are dying, and you’re left to decide what to do. If you’re well-prepared, you’ll have our phone number close by. Our heating and furnace repair technicians are among the best in the area, and our NATE-certification and Trane Comfort Specialist certification are proof of it. All of our technicians are factory-trained and courteous, combined years of experience in the field. We’ll respond to your repair call 24/7, replacing your problem with a practical solution.
Stay Alert to Avoid or Minimize Many Heating Repair Issues
By knowing which signs to watch for, you can often head off a breakdown before it occurs. Even if the symptoms you notice require a service call, the cost will generally be much lower than allowing the system to break down completely before scheduling service, and your family will avoid potentially dangerous technical problems. At Seruntine, we treat every customer like they are the only customer, so we can provide you with the best advice for your unique situation.
Some Signs That Your Furnace May Be Headed for a Breakdown
Stay alert to the following clues that will let you know something isn’t right with your furnace:
- Unusually-ineffective heating of your home
- Increasingly dry, dusty indoor air that causes discomfort
- Furnace short cycling — the unit kicks on and off repeatedly
- Unusually high wintertime utility bills combined with insufficient comfort
- Sudden/repeated circuit breaker tripping while unit is running
- Strange noises from your unit that weren’t present previously
- Unpleasant odors that are carried through the ductwork while the unit is running
- Lower-than-normal airflow through the HVAC registers during heating
- Cool or cold air coming from the registers while furnace is running
- Water pooling on the floor around the furnace
When more than one of the above signs occur at the same time, it’s especially important to call Seruntine Refrigeration Services to determine the problem.
Seruntine: Providing a Complete Lineup of Expert Heating Services
When your furnace starts acting up in the dead of winter, call the heating experts at Seruntine. Our highly-trained repair technicians will promptly assess, diagnose, and correct your heating repair problem, returning your home to its former state of reliable winter warmth. Since we are a full-service heating contractor, anytime you need one or more of our high-quality heating services, you can count on us to deliver the warmth that keeps your winters comfortable. We service Metairie, New Orleans, Belle Chasse, Gretna, Kenner, Slidell, Covington, Mandeville, LA and the surrounding areas.
We would welcome the opportunity to serve all your heating and furnace needs and provide you with proven, 100% satisfaction service.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today – 24/7 Emergency Service!